In today’s article, we will know what VPN is and how it works . Android smartphone users are increasing every day all over the world. Every day on the Internet we find many things and do a lot of work on it, like online transactions, downloading movies and musics, give your personal details to sign in on other websites, watch lots of videos on YouTube There are more things like etc. But sharing your personal details on the internet is very dangerous because the online world is full of bad people who can steal your personal details and also blackmail.
Hackers and snoopers are always on the lookout when they can steal the necessary data of a person and will be able to demand more money in return. But with the changing times, the security of internet is being taken care of and some changes are also taking place in it. We are all lucky that in today’s time, we have an easy way to overcome the fear that we face while working online and its name is VPN. You all must have heard about VPN sometime, what is this VPN and how does it work ? Today I am going to tell you about it.
What is VPN?
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network , a network technology that makes secure connections in public networks such as the Internet and private networks such as Wi-Fi. VPN is a very good way to keep your network safe and to protect your personal data from hackers. VPN service is mostly used by online working merchants, organizations, government agencies, educational institutions and corporations such as people to protect their important data from unauthorized users. VPN keeps all types of data i.e. what is required and which is not necessary. Those who are common people and they use the internet for browsing can also use the VPN service on their phone or computer through the VPN application.
When it comes to Internet freedom in India, then there is a big hit over free internet here. This is because many times the local government does regular blocking and access restriction in different parts of the country, due to this it becomes very difficult to download and uploading many times, sometimes you may also get Jail due to not following the rules.
In such a situation, we need some technology so that we can keep our identity safe. Keeping ourselves protected means that by using VPN it keeps our identity private and secure, while also helping to bypass many restriction.
How VPN works – how VPN works
The most important job of VPN is to protect your connection or all the work you are doing on the internet and along with it, the biggest benefit of using VPN is that whatever restrictions are there on the internet like some There are some websites that we cannot access in our country, then we will be able to access that website easily with the help of VPN, which means that the website you were not allowed to visit earlier, now you can see that website through VPN.
When we connect our device with VPN, then that device works like a local network and whenever we put a website in our phone’s browser and search for it which is blocked in our country then VPN will do its work Starts and sends the user’s request to that blocked website’s server through VPN and then shows all the content and information of the website from the user’s device. When you stay in one country and connect to the VPN of another country, then that work is done through tunneling and that work is done very easily because that website is not a block in the country that is in our country, then you After connecting to the VPN, then a network connection is made between that VPN and your VPN which remains encrypted, which means that no one can steal the personal detail from that network and then you access the website through that VPN. can do.
- What is a firewall and why is it important
- What is hacking
- What is cybercrime
For example, let me tell you that what Netflix is in India has just arrived, but before that when Netflix was not in India and if we had to watch Netflix, what would we do if Rehkar in India would connect to the VPN whose server If it is in the US or in the UK, then after connecting, we can watch Netflix extensively through that server. In such a situation, neither Netflix is able to know that the user is in India because he feels that the user is in the local network i.e. in the US and neither the restrictions that he has in India will be able to know because they will find that you The link that is normal is created from a server which is present in India only.
There are many software available on the internet to use VPN, some are free version and some are paid version which you can use by installing both in your smartphone and computer.
How to use VPN
Now then we have got a little information about what VPN is. In such a situation, we have to know how to use these VPNs in your Desktop Computer or SmartPhone.
How to set up VPN in your computer?
If you want to use VPN in your computer, then for this you have to use Opera Developer Software. Just download and install that software.
1. After installing first , you will have to open the app, now in it you will see an option of Menu in the top side, you will have to click on it, then click on Setting.
2. By clicking on Setting, you will have the option of Privacy and Security , then clicking it, you will see the option of VPN , there you will have to tick on Enable VPN.
3. By doing this, VPN will be activated in your Opera Browser, now you can access all the blocked websites in it.
4. Now you can see VPN written near the URL of Browser, by clicking on it you can turn VPN on / off at any time, along with changing the location wherever you want.
Best Windows VPN Software for Computer
Although there are many VPN software available in the Internet, but choosing the right VPN for them is very difficult. So I have prepared a list of Best Windows VPN Softwares which you can install on your Windows 10 computer and save your identity. By the way, note that most of these VPN service are both free and Paid, so if you are a normal user then you can use Free VPN Service.
- Hotspot Shield
- Finch VPN
- ZPN connect
- Total VPN
- Tunnel Bear
- Surf Easy
How to set up VPN in SmartPhone or Mobile
If you want to set up VPN in your SmartPhone then you can do it very easily, for this, you just have to download that VPN App from Playstore (Android) or AppStore (iOS) from your mobile and then install it By doing this, you can use it. So let’s know how to use an app correctly.
2. After doing this, you will have to open that app, then set your desired location in it, after doing this you will have to click on the Connect seen in front.
3. VPN network will be activated in your SmartPhone as soon as you click on Connect.
What are the best Android VPN Apps for SmartPhone?
Here I have created a list of Best Android VNP Apps, which you can see yourself and you can install any one of the Android App according to your requirement.
- Tiger VPN
- Buffered VPN
What are the advantages of VPN?
Let’s get the complete information about the Advantages of VPN.
1. It helps in safely accessing a public connection – many times we may need to use a Wi-Fi connection but they are not very safe, so with the help of a VPN service, we ourselves Can hide the identity of the person and browse safely.
2. It increases online security – When it comes to online safety, then browsing the Internet through VPN is really very secure, it protects your web data very well. In other languages, then having a strong antivirus and a standard firewall, as well as a VPN, adds an extra layer to our security.
3. It helps you to see any Shows from anywhere – Geo-restriction is very annoying, but it definitely happens. In such a situation, a VPN can help you to access geo-blocked websites, there is no border restriction which can prevent you to see any shows.
4. You can download anything anonymously – if your Internet Service Provider prevents you from using any websites then you can download those files anonymously with the help of VPN services.
What are the disadvantages of VPN?
Let’s get some information about the disadvantages of VPN.
1. Most reliable VPNs are not free – although you will get many free VPN services for use but they have a limit such as Daily 2 GB or 5 GB, after that you are not that free. In this case, you will have to use a paid monthly subscription.
2. You have to do a good research for good connection speed – A VPN often encrypts all network traffic, because it uses a lot of resources which reduces internet speed. Therefore, you can use a Paid VPN to get better speed.
3. All available VPNs cannot be trusted – you might be aware that VPN IPs are often not unique, it has been shared with many people. Due to this, there are possibilities of many security issues such as IP address blacklisting and IP spoofing. So it would be better that you use reputable, trustworthy VPNs and do a lot of research in relation to it.
4. Sometimes VPNs can be more complex – some VPNs are simple where there are many complex ones. This means that the process of setting up a VPN is very complex, so many users avoid using it.
I hope you have liked this article, What is VPN in Hindi ? It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information to the readers about how VPN works, so that they do not have to search in other sites or internet in the context of that article. This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write low comments. If you liked this post about VPN in Hindi or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks like Facebook , Google+ and Twitter etc.