What is digital marketing? Full Information / Information Information about Digital Marketing in Hindi
1). What does digital marketing mean:
The promotion of something through digital medium i.e. phone, computer, tablet, internet, social media is called Digital Marketing. It is worth noting that TV and Radio Marketing do not come under digital marketing, they are under traditional marketing. Digital marketing mostly covers things related to the Internet. For example, the SMS of the people of the company keeps coming on our phones, and ads are coming on YouTube. All these things are a part of digital marketing itself. * Who is a digital marketer? Digital marketers speak of a person who specializes in digitally promoting things. Who knows how to rank a website in a good position in Google and how to bring traffic to a site.
2). Digital Marketing Examples:
- Promotional messages from the company on the phone.
- Ads on social media like Facebook, Instagram.
- Ads on YouTube.
- Ads appearing when visiting a website or blog.
- The top ads appear when searching on Google.
- Paid promotion of products and services in YouTube videos.
- Emails from companies.
3). Types of Digital Marketing:
1. Online Digital Marketing
These things are covered under online digital marketing-
- Content Marketing – Marketing done by providing quality content to people and winning their trust is called Content Marketing.
- Read More- What is Content Marketing? complete information
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – The techniques that are used to rank first in Google without advertisement are called SEO together.
- Read More- What is SEO and how to SEO your website?
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Like SEO, SEM is also used to get good ranking in search engines. The only difference is that SEM has to spend money while SEO is done without any expense.
- Blogging – The way of marketing by writing content on a blog is called blogging.
- Video Marketing – Marketing of something through video is called video marketing.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – SMM is a technique of digital marketing in which social media is used.
- Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC Marketing) – This is an Ad Marketing Model in which the company pays the publisher according to per click.
- Affiliate Marketing – Nowadays one of the best ways of marketing is – Affiliate Marketing. In this, companies pay people (Affiliates) according to sales. That is, if a person sells a product or service of the company, then the company gives him some% commission.
- Email Marketing – Email Marketing is the way of marketing by sending emails to people by collecting email.
- Instant Messaging Marketing – This method of marketing is quite new. In this, people can subscribe to a website on their messenger apps such as Facebook Messenger. You can do this with tools like MobileMonkey and ManyChat.
2. Offline Digital Marketing
- Phone Message (SMS) – There will be many types of promotional SMS on your phone number too. This is also a kind of digital marketing technique (offline).
- Phone Call (Phone Call) – Many times companies also do marketing by calling people, this is called Phone Call Marketing.
- Electronic billboards – Nowadays many companies promote by placing electronic hoardings. This is also a kind of digital marketing.
- Radio Marketing – Radio marketing is done under offline digital marketing. Although many people do not consider digital marketing, they count it in traditional marketing.
- Television Marketing – This is marketing done through TV. However, many people do not consider digital marketing.
4). Why digital marketing is important (Why to use Digital Marketing & it’s Importance):
Advantages of Digital Marketing:
- Digital marketing can be done for very little money. You can start doing digital marketing with 50 or even 100 rupees.
- With digital marketing, we can reach our ads only and only to those people who really need our products or services. While this is not possible in traditional marketing.
- Digital marketing is easy to do. Also, we can easily make the necessary changes in our digital marketing campaign.
- The conversion rate is often good in digital marketing. That is, people quickly become customers.
- Digital marketing is the future of marketing.
5). Some of the key terms related to digital marketing:
- PPC (Pay Per Click) – The amount of payment a company has to pay to a publisher when it is clicked on an Ad is called Pay Per Click. This is called Cost Per Click (CPC) from the publisher’s side.
- ROI (Return On Investment) – The amount of money that a company gains in revenue compared to the money that is spent on marketing is called ROI. For example, if you spend 1000 rupees on marketing and you get a profit of 2000 rupees then your ROI becomes 100%.
- CTR (Click Through Rate) – The percentage of people who see a total click on something is called its CTR.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – SEO is the technique to rank a website in a good position in search engines.
- Sponsorship- Sponsorship means getting your marketing done by paying money to an influencer. For example, you can get your business marketed by paying money to a big blogger or Youtuber.
- Bounce Rate – The percentage of people who visit your website who go out of your website after reading only one page is called ‘Bounce Rate’. For example, if 100 people come to your website and 60 of them leave after reading only one page, then the bounce rate of your site in this condition will be 60%.
- Keyword- Topic is called keyword in internet language.
- Read More- What is a Keyword? complete information
- Clickbait- The use of wrong methods to get people to click on your website is called clickbait.
- Landing Page- When you send people to your website through digital marketing, after clicking on your link, the first page of your website opens and shows people, speaking the landing page of the website. Huh. The landing page means the page on which people land.
- Content- In simple terms, the thing that people get information from is called Content.
- Backlink – When a website receives a link to our site, it is called a backlink.
- Domain Authority (DA) – DA is shown to us by how much respect a website has in Google’s eyes.
- Alexa Rank- Alexa Rank shows which site is the number one in the world in terms of popularity.
6). How to do digital marketing? (How to do Digital Marketing Step by Step):
1. Define Your Goals
2. Choose Your Target Audience (Choose Your Target Audience) –
- Gender- Female
- Age- 10 to 50 Year
- Interest- Makeup, Cosmetics, Beauty, etc.
3. Choose the right platform
4. Make your profile and website correct (Manage Your Social Profiles & Landing Page) –
5. Do Keyword Research –
6. Set Your Budget
7. Apply Ads (Set Ads) –
8. Analyze (Track & Do Analysis) –
7). Digital Marketing Strategies / Techniques:
- What is SEO Read- Local SEO and how to do?
8). Top Digital Best Marketing Agencies in India:
9). World’s Top Digital Marketing Companies:
- IBM iX
- Dentsu – Japanese Company
- Web FX
- Web Net Creatives
- Read – What is online marketing and how to do it?